We’ve been fans of the French American brand Oeuf (means “egg” in French) and their slogan “be good” since we began carrying their baby cribs, nursery furniture and home organization solutions back in 2007.
We heard Project Nursery was doing a behind the scenes feature with Oeuf on their Dish and Design segment and we. were. there! What a delight to “hang out” with Melissa of Project Nursery and Linsy of Oeuf for half an hour. Not to mention, it’s always encouraging to learn “what you see is what you get,” especially when it comes to your babies. That principle is apparent with Oeuf.
You can meet the owners of Oeuf yourself by paying a visit to their home in this Project Nursery feature and seeing their products put into action in their own personal life. Note: Trapeze sold separately.
To highlight our Oeuf favorites, we have created a very pinteresting board dedicated to Oeuf and their quality baby cribs, nursery furniture and home organization solutions. Check it out here and happy pinning!
- Basketball Themed Nurseries For All You March Madness Fanatics!
- Get the Baby Bedding First
- Giving Your Nursery Design The Green Light
- Top 7 Nursery Trends for 2013: Get Schooled by the Experts
- How Multi-Colored Walls Create a Unique Nursery Design