On our recent post, A Prince William and Kate-Like Nursery Without the Royal Budget, we provided practical design tips to create a beautiful nursery with a European touch at a fraction of the cost. A few recommendations are:
• Buy well-crafted baby furniture with curved legs and delicate carving
• Add a touch of elegance with a chandelier
• Use old-world/antique type décor including handcrafted wood
• Use fabric with stripes, damask, piping or French toile designs
Kate’s Doctor has told her to take it easy after the awful morning sickness the Duchess of Cambridge experienced in her first trimester. So this expectant royal mum needs to focus on valuable rest time rather than being overwhelmed with the many cot (“crib” in UK crib speak) and nursery furniture choices available. On behalf of the Duchess, a vote is in order!
We’ve created two different looks for the royal baby’s nursery. You, our readers, will choose the winner! Do you think Kate should go:
A. Classic and Traditional*
B. Modern and Classy**
*Pictured: Creations Baby Venezia Crib, Creations Baby Venezia Combo Dresser, Creations Baby Venezia 5 Drawer Chest, New Arrivals Wink 3 Piece Crib Bedding Set, New Arrivals Wink Throw Pillow, Lite Source 5 Lites Chandelier, Dwell Studio Savoy Glider, Green Frog Art Geraldine Animal on Parade Print, Green Frog Art Zoe Animal on Parade Print
** Pictured: Nurseryworks Uptown Crib, Nurseryworks Uptown Changer, Nurseryworks Empire Rocker, New Arrivals Pebble Moon 3 Piece Crib Bedding Set, New Arrivals Pebble Moon Throw Pillow, LiteSource Giustina Flush Mount, Green Frog Art Jacque Animal on Parade Print, Green Frog Art Louise Animal on Parade Print, Glenna Jean Chop Suey Square Rug
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye Also Giving Baby’s Nursery The Royal Treatment
- Unique and Easy Nursery Design Ideas for Boys and Girls
- Memorial Day Nursery Inspiration Board
- Tangerine is the New “Hip” Nursery Color
- Dark and Rich is In! Add Elegance to Your Baby’s Nursery.