If you’re a parent of a baby or are expecting then you’re going to want to check out this video by the Chairman of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). The commission is going to instate more strict crib manufacturing regulations in lieu of all the recent crib recalls and the Chairman spoke out against the media, who has blamed inadequate assembly by parents as the cause of crib malfunctions.
This video really shows the CPSCs dedication to keeping all baby’s safe. It’s a must-see if there’s a crib in your home. Click here to view the video.
- How to Tell if Your Baby Crib Meets the New Safety Standards
- Important Crib Safety Tips
- Baby’s Safety Comes First with the North Gates Superyard XT
- Attention Parents! September is Baby Safety Month
- Important Stroller Safety Tips